Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Silver Shatter: Polish Swap!

This is another nail polish that I got to try out from the polish swap that I did with my friend about a month ago. I also swatched her Nicole by OPI collection HERE, if you're interested in checking it out?

The Silver Shatter was released with the Pirates of the Caribbean Collection earlier in the spring. If you want to know more about the collection I talk about and swatch some of the collection HERE. If you are interested in more shatter polishes I swatch and talk about some of them in my Crackle Madness blogpost HERE.

I don't know why but I just didn't grab the Silver Shatter by OPI. I didn't think it looked like it shattered properly whenever I would see it on other people. However, I really liked my experience with it. I think the thinner the coat the better the shatter, which is pretty much always true with everyone I have tried, but with the Silver Shatter I feel this is especially true. I love the way it looks over really dark colors.

Believe It, Do It by Nicole from OPI with Silver Shatter by OPI

Emerald Fitzgerald with Silver Shatter

Have you guys had a chance to check out the Silver Shatter?

<3 Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...