Thursday, July 14, 2011

Essie 'like me' swatches ... AKA Essie 'geranium' swatches

YAY!! I won 'like me' by Essie, an exclusive facebook shade limited to 1500 people. This shade was originally released by Essie as 'geranium'. This is a perfect jelly type polish, the finish is amazing, streak-free, and so pigmented that it was almost opaque after a single coat, which I absolutely love! This red shade is so bright and nice, like a cherry-red with slight orange undertones. This red looks great with warm and cool skin tones. It will for sure be my go-to-red from now on!

'like me' by Essie

Indoors: 'like me' by Essie

Outdoor light: 'like me' by Essie

All Essie nail polishes are 3-free (without DBP, Toluene, and Formaldehyde).

Something special or just another red? What do you think?

Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...