Tuesday, August 23, 2011

NOTD: 'Road House Blues' from OPI Touring America with 'Across the Universe' from Deborah Lippmann

I have been wearing Road House Blues from OPI Touring America a lot since I bought it. I really love the color and creamy finish. I have tried it in a couple different combinations with a bunch of different glitters, and my favorite is by far this combination with Across the Universe from deborah lippmann overtop. It creates this really pretty starry night look. I love the random large chunks of glitter with the blue shimmery glitter throughout. So pretty!!!


Two coats of Road House Blues with one coat of Across the Universe

Two coats of Road House Blues with one coat of Across the Universe

What's your NOTD?

Hopefully everyone has a great day!! xx

<3 Christina 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...