Monday, August 15, 2011

TAG - If all my Makeup was taken away, What 10 things would I keep?

This was a tag from one of the lovely bloggers I follow, Maria Sparkle. If you're not already following her check her out HERE! I thought this would be fun and it gives me the perfect excuse to talk about makeup a little :)

The question: If you had to loose all your makeup and could only keep 10 things from your collection, What would they be??


My 10 :






1. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation in B20 Beige - Love this foundation! It has light to medium coverage but it goes on perfectly and leaves a natural dewy appearance.


From left to right: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B20 Beige, It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye in Neutral Medium, and Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light.

2. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium - This concealer saves me from my crazy bad hereditary bags :)

Neutral Medium

3. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light - just the powder I happen to use?

MSF in Light

4. Clinique Fresh Bloom Allover Color in 03 Almond Blossom - I use it swirled together as a bronzer and the light section alone as a highlighter.




Almond Blossom

5. Mac Eye Shadow in Bronze - Love this metallic bronze-gold eye shadow color.


Top to bottom (just for comparison sake): Bronze and Romp.


6. Mac Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz - I also really love the normal black gel liner as much, if not more, but I am trying to finish this all up before buying anything else. Blitz & Glitz is a black gel liner with a slight shimmer that is hard to see on the eyes but pretty in the jar.


Left to right: Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study, Mac Fluidline in Blitz & Glitz, and Mac Kohl Eye Pencil in Feline. 

7. Mac Kohl Eye Pencil in Feline - My most favorite kohl eye pencil EVER!! Perfect Smudge!

8. Mac Paint Pot in Bare Study - Keeps my eye shadows from creasing and has lasted me FOREVER!

9. L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara in 935 Carbon Black - This  mascara can be tricky to use but I LOVE it! It seriously lengthens my really short lashes.

Carbon Black

10. Lancome Paris Juicy Tubes Smoothie in Dreamsicle - I love juicy tubes! They just seem to stay on the longest and be the least sticky lip gloss. Dreamsicle is a shear shimmery lipgloss. It leaves your lips pretty and shiny.


Dreamsicle

It is pretty hard to choose only 10 things, this is what I came up with?!. What are your 10?

I tag you alllll!! So you better post links to your 10 below.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Christina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...