Monday, June 27, 2011

OPI 'Nice Stems' Summer '2011 Collection: Be a Dahlia Won't You? Swatches

The 'Nice Stems' Collection was released in June '2011. I like this collection but I do feel like the colors are a little boring and typical. I feel like they could have been a little more creative?! I don't know! Like usual, I love the names and 'Be a Dahlia Won't You?' is one of my favorites :)

I could only justify buying one from the collection right now and I had a hard time choosing between this one and 'Come to Poppy', which is such gorgeous coral niceness! I still kinda want to go back for the 'Come to Poppy'...ahhhh is it worth it?? Does anyone out there think it is a must have color? Also, 'I Lily Love You' is really cute in the bottle, I always love the way sparkle polishes look in the bottle, but this one is not unique enough for me to want to buy. I also heard that 'Be a Dahlia Won't You' is an exact dupe of China Glaze's '108 Degrees', just a heads up!?

From left to right: 'Play the Peonies', 'Come to Poppy', 'Be a Dahlia Won't You?', and 'I Lily Love You' (Another super cute name!).


OPI 'Be a Dahlia Won't You?' and on the ring finger over OPI's 'Be a Dahlia Won't You' is 'Teenage Dream' from OPI's Katy Perry collection and as a topcoat, and only because I have run out (but it does look pretty), 'I Juggle Men' from OPI's Femme De Cirque collection.

Again, on the ring finger over OPI's 'Be a Dahlia Won't You' is 'Teenage Dream' from OPI's Katy Perry collection and as a topcoat, and only because I have run out (but it does look pretty), 'I Juggle Men' from OPI's Femme De Cirque collection. 

Are you loving the "Nice Stems'? haha addressed to my ZERO followers :( bahaaaa ... maybe one day someone will read this? ;)

Christina :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...